About the Expert:
ClearEstate puts everything required for estate settlement and estate planning all in one place. In other words, we’re a one-stop-shop for all estate-related services.
Description of Services: The ClearEstate team is composed of dedicated estate professionals, trust officers, paralegals, wills & estate attorneys, and estate and tax accountants who combined have decades of professional experience helping and serving clients in all matters related to estate planning and estate settlement. Our team has harnessed technology to provide the best guidance, expertise and efficiency for every estate planning or settlement need, no matter what the situation may be.
- How do I probate a will?
- Do I need to apply for probate? and how?
- How long does estate settlement take?
- Do I need an Estate Attorney?
- When do I need to file for taxes?
- Do I need an Estate bank account?
- Can I sell the house without probate?
- What’s the difference between a will and an estate plan? Why do I need both?
- Does a lawyer need to write my will or can I do it myself?
- Who should I name as my executor?
- How often should I review my estate plan?
- How can I plan ahead to minimize probate costs or avoid probate altogether?
Please expect a response within 2 business days.